SocieMe Terms of Service
Last update: 31 August 2020
These are the Terms of Service of SocieMe, a product by Friso van Dijk.
Friso van Dijk is located at Deimanstraat 331, 2522BK, Den Haag, The Netherlands. It is registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce (KvK) under number 61032379. To reach Friso van Dijk, please fill in this contact form.
- SocieMe: the SocieMe application and related services.
- Friso van Dijk: the business entity behind SocieMe
- User: any user of the SocieMe service
- Subscriber: a user of the SocieMe service with an active subscription
- Website: all online pages under the socie.me domain
1. Scope of Service
- SocieMe is an online, subscription-based product to manage information about your contacts and activities.
- SocieMe officially supports the following browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox (latest)
- Google Chrome (latest)
- Microsoft Edge (latest)
- iOS Safari (latest)
Internet Explorer is not supported. There is no guarantee that SocieMe will work with other browsers, but it is very likely that it will.
- These Terms of Service apply for any service offered on the domain socie.me
- You have the right to refund your subscription for 14 days after its initial activation. This only applies to new subscriptions.
- A Subscriber can cancel their subscription at any time. Cancelled subscriptions will run to the end of the paid-for period.
- You have the right to close your account at any time. This will be considered a cancelled subscription under section 3.2.
- You will not use SocieMe to store information illegal under Dutch law.
- You have to be at least 16 years or older to create an account and use SocieMe.
- You may not make automated requests to SocieMe.
- You will not abuse SocieMe by knowingly exploiting its services.
- You are responsible for keeping your account secure.
- Friso van Dijk reserves the right to close accounts that abuse SocieMe or use it in an unreasonable manner.
- SocieMe is not responsible for damages caused by you or any third party for the unavailability of the service or loss of data.